To Our Patients:
Thank you for your interest in PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery, we are here to serve you.
At PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery you are cared about from your first contact with us. We want to answer your questions and make you feel comfortable with your decision to consider cosmetic procedures.
When you come in to either of our offices your consultation is the beginning of a relationship and bond that we want to create to ensure that your wishes and desires are fully understood by us. As a patient that understanding and your full understanding of the procedures available to you is critical for your successful service by Dr. Prasad and his dedicated staff.
Your consultation is the time when you learn what plastic surgery can do for you and we and you decide how best to help you achieve your desires. At PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery we have several goals we work to achieve during your consultation:
- We want to educate you about plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery in general.
- We want to understand, and help you refine, your goals.
- We want to evaluate your present situation along with your goals and help you decide which procedure is best for you.
- We want to get a complete knowledge of your medical history and condition so we can provide you with maximal safety.
- We want you to have an accurate expectation of exactly what plastic surgery can achieve for you.
- We want you to completely understand the entire process of plastic surgery, including the period before your procedure, the day of surgery, and all phases of recovery.
- Finally, we want to begin to get to know you, and for you to know us so we all become comfortable working together.
PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery doesn’t take insurance but we can discuss credit plans that you may qualify for your cosmetic surgery.
PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery takes pride in its concern for its patients and we look forward to serving you.