To Our Patients:
Thank you for your interest in PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery, we are here to serve you.
At PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery, we aim to make you feel truly cared for, from the moment of your first contact with us. We want to answer your questions and make you feel comfortable with your decision to consider cosmetic procedures.
When you visit us at either one of our New York offices, know that your consultation is the beginning of a relationship and bond that we want to create to ensure that your wishes and desires are fully understood by us. As a patient, that understanding, as well as your full understanding of the procedures available to you, is critical for a successful service in the hands of Dr. Prasad and his dedicated staff.
Your consultation session is the time for you to learn the goals of plastic surgery—what it can do for you, as well as how we decide how best to help you achieve your desires. At PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery we have several goals that we constantly work to achieve during your consultation:
- We want to educate you about plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery in general.
- We want to understand, and help you refine, your goals.
- We want to evaluate your present situation, along with your goals, and help you decide which procedure is best for you.
- We want to obtain a complete understanding of your medical history and condition so that we can prescribe a treatment plan that provides you with maximal safety.
- We want you to help you foster an accurate expectation and understanding of exactly what plastic surgery can achieve for you.
- We want you to completely understand the entire process of plastic surgery, including the period before your procedure, the day of surgery, and all phases of recovery.
- Finally, we’d like to begin to get to know you, and for you to know us, so we all become comfortable working together.
PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery doesn’t take insurance but we can discuss credit plans that you may qualify for for your cosmetic surgery.
PRASAD Cosmetic Surgery takes pride in its concern for its patients and we look forward to serving you.